Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dry Erase Message Frame

I loooooove Pinterest!! in fact, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it.  While mindlessly pinning away the hours one evening I found this cute little project...
I never knew you could write on glass with a dry erase marker!

So I had to make one of my own! I like the example, but I definitely had to pretty mine up a bit!
What do you think?

The frame was an ugly gold piece of work that I dug out of a discount bin. A few coats of shiny black spray paint and voila! Beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. ok, hilarious...I literally made one of those boards this week and have been using it! So fun! Yours is very stylish! Super job! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I gotta make this. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete