Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

MME Sketch Challenge

This past weekend I got a bit of a holiday from Mommy duty. I attended a local crop and a great time giggling with the ladies, and spending my days working on some scrapbook projects.  I have wanted to participate in this month's sketch challenge over at My Minds Eye and I am cutting it pretty close to the due date but I managed to get the layout for it done this weekend.  We were given this sketch to work from...


I followed it pretty literally this time because the Lime Twist papers I had, worked perfectly to go along with this sketch.
Supplies used: Patterned Papers: MME Lime Twist; Chipboard Embellishments: MME Alphabet Soup; Letter Stickers: Jillybean Soup, Simple Stories, Cosmo Cricket, Adornit; Punches: EK Success; Border Stickers: October Afternoon, Crate Paper; Misc: Buttons, sewing machine, embroidery floss
I found this funny little quote on Pinterest and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to make a layout about my son and the two other little boys I look after during the week. Sharing toys is a new lesson for these little ones and they seem to follow this set of rules to a T!!!  I edited the rules a little bit for my layout, but the basic idea is the same.
Here are a few close up images. The title...
my journaling...
 my little chipboard embellishment...

Now I've got to hurry up and get his posted so I can link it up before the challenge closes.

Thanks for stoping by,
It makes my day to read your kind comments.
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment