Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

OCS Guest Designer

Happy Canada Day friends! And welcome to July! I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer over at One Crazy Stamper blog this month.  My first post with the OCS gals is following their BBQ/Food related challenge for July.

I didn't really have anything BBQ related, but I decided to make a project with my favorite little treat!
One Crazy Stamper Supplies used: Copics- icing: R32, R35, R37, Y21, Y35, Y38. base: BG70, BG72, Basic Grey Shine On...6x6 paper pad, Sizzix Framelits Happy Birthday Cupcakes, Stickles Xmas Red, Buttons Asst Yellow, MME Lime Twist Twine “Playful”, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Scor Pal Tape 1/8, Scor Pal Tape 1/4, Glue Dots 3/16 Mini Sheet, Small 3D Foam Squares, Large 3D Foam Squares. Other supplies used: Ribbon-Renaissance by Design, photo corners, SU scalloped edge punch, buttons, embroidery floss, white cardstock.
I love me some cupcakes, they are such a great little treat and come is such fun flavors and varieties. My favorite are these amazing Mojito cupcakes that my friend Jen makes. Lime and mint, yummers! Thank goodness the summer has started and it is Farmers Market season. Every Saturday I can head out to our local market (which is only half a block from my house) and get my cupcake fix. Don't tell my mom, but sometimes I even have one for a special weekend breakfast ;)

I hope my card puts a bit of a smile on your face today. If you want any of the fun bits and pieces I used to make this card please head on over to the One Crazy Stamper store where you can get them all! Here are a few of the items that I used...
Happy Birthday Cupcakes
Basic Grey Shine On 6x6 Paper Pad

The other item that I used on this card are my Copic markers. I have purchased almost all of my Copic markers from OCS. They have such great prices! You should REALLY check them out (especially my Canadian friends).

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you'll come back for my next OCS post on July 6th.
Reading your kind comments makes my day.
~Becky

1 comment:

  1. Becky, Cupcakes and a BBQ are so right!! Love your colorful creation....and now you have me craving cupcakes! Glad to have you as a GD for OCS

    ReplyDelete