Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Elle's Studio--August

It's a new month and that means that the Design Team Gallery at Elle's Studio is LIVE! Head on over to the gallery and see what my fellow DT members have done with Elle's tags.

Here are my projects...

My first features this adorable photo of my hunny and our son last summer. Just chillin' out in the shade, enjoying the warm days. I just love this photo!
 Supplies used: Elle's Studio tags, Patterned papers: American Crafts; Letter and word stickers: Simple Stories; Accordion flower and Flair button: American Crafts. Circle and Scalloped border punch: EK Success.
 I didn't have a grey mist in my stash so I just made my own by watering down some grey paint and then flicking it onto the paper with a small brush...it worked great and it was FREE!



My next project is another layout. This photo is about 7 years old but I have always wanted to scrap it and just haven't got around to it. My daughter loved (and still does) to play with sidewalk chalk! On this day she actually drew something recognizable (she was 2 at the time)...a smiley face. Can you see it?
 Supplies used: Elle's Studio Tags; Patterned papers; Studio Calico, My Minds Eye; Stitched brads: Basic Grey, American Crafts; Orange journaling spot: Jillibean Soup; House Flair: American Crafts; Accordion Flower: American Crafts; Letter stickers: American Crafts.




Finally I made a fun card. This is not a color combo I would ordinarily work with, but I used the colors from the chevron tag from Elle's as a starting off point, and I ended up really liking how it turned out in the end.
 Supplies used: Elle's Studio tags (chevron + Live*Laugh*Love); Patterned papers: Basic Grey; Accordion flower: American Crafts; Paper flower: Prima; Gingham flower: dollar store; flower button: October Afternoon: Yellow Border sticker: Doodlebug; Misc-photo corners, buttons, lace trim.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I love to read your kind comments :)
~Becky

3 comments:

  1. Becky, girl...I am so excited to have you with us!
    I am here to comment on your SOUS card but since you've got so much
    goodness posted...well let me just say...how are AWESOME!
    I am WAY in love with it ALL!
    Need to get my butt over here more often! =)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete