Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday at Unity

It's Friday and you know what that means! Friends with Flair over at Unity Stamp Co. I have a fun card to share with you today.  I used this photo off of Pinterest as inspiration.
And here is my card...
Supplies used: Patterned paper: Authentique, Crate Paper; Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamps: Unity, {ippity}; Flowers: Prima; Punch: EK Success; Embossing Powder: American Crafts; Embossing Ink: Versamark; Twine: Devine Twine; Misc-brads, buttons, lace ribbon, doily.
 I followed the color scheme in the room, with yellow, white, grey and a touch of black. The striped carpet is in the scalloped strip across the card. I used a dandelion stamp and embossed it with white on grey just like the wall. I added the shiny silver flower and brads to tie in the legs on the chair and the lamp.
The Stamp set I used for the flowers is an {ippity} set called The Simple Things.
When you buy {ippity} stamps through Unity, you have to choose an {ippity} chick. I would love it if you choose Maria Levine! She is awesome:) Her pic is near the bottom of the list of chicks so make sure you scroll down and choose her!
 The flower stamp that I used actually has a straight stem as you can see from the image above, but I attached it to my acrylic block with the stems curved to the left for one flower and to the right for the other flower so I could get them to cross like that.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Have a great weekened! (it's a long one!)
~Becky

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the yellow and gray together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really is a BEAUTIFUL card--GREAT color choice--LOVE the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and great idea for the inspiration. I really like the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is fabulous! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is very pretty! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! LOVE your card Becky!! What a wonderful take on that great inspiration photo! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Great job of getting the inspiration from the photo!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! The entire design is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous color combo, and card layout!

    ReplyDelete