Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My first sketch with My Creative Sketches

I am excited to share my first layout for my design team at My Creative Sketches.  This month's fun layout was designed by the lovely Kim Keane. Here is what we're working with...

So here is what I came up with. I used the fabulous Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line from American Crafts to create this layout of my daughter and her cousins all dressed up in their pretty party dresses for their aunty's wedding.
 here are a few close-ups of the details...


the stitched flowers are from Basic Grey.

I hope you will play along and link up your layout based on this sketch! Check out the amazing prize that could be YOURS at My Creative Sketches.

Have a great day!
I love to read your kind comments
~Becky

5 comments:

  1. Very Pretty layout.....love your take on the sketch. I've just bought this paper, love it, can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best morning ever!
    Getting to spend my morning going to so many of our team's
    blogs and viewing pages worth of incredible posts and projects!
    (and trips if you went to Jane's blog!)
    And let me tell you...I LOVE your stuff. Kinda makes me want you
    on our other teams as well! LOL! But lucky Sketchabilities gotcha!
    But wanted to tell you how much I adore the elephant card, I was waiting
    for someone to go a different route then just the circles and ADORE
    what you chose to do!

    Hugs to you! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL layered layout--STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout!!! :) I love the pinwheel!

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete