Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday

Happy Friday friends! Are you as glad the weekend is here as I am?
 
I have three cards to share with you today. I originally made them for my DT at Scrapy Land and they were posted on the SL blog, but I haven't shared them here yet.
 
So anyways, I decided to share them today because all three cards have sentiments from Unity Stamps (my FAVE!) and today is Friends with Flair Friday at Unity
 
Don't you just love it when you find a product that you can get multiple uses out of? More bang for your buck shall we say?! Well this little 2x2 sunshine die from Lifestyle Crafts/Quickuts is just that!
I have created three DIFFERENT projects to share with you using this die.
 
Firstly, I used the die as a center to this flower... 
 
then I used it as a graphic element and framed the number on this little boy's birthday card...
 
And finally, I used it as it was intended...as a SUN!

If you want to see all the yummy goodies I used to create these cards, head on over to the Scrapy Land blog post
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Becky

17 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! They look so different even though you used the same die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love how you created three completely different cards using the same die for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are love,I love top one very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects!! The clouds is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of tat die! I have to say, I love the sun/clouds one best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards! I love the sentiment on the last card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three great cards and love how you made that die so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A trio of fantastic designs. Yep, Unity has the best sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards, I love all of the different ways you showcased that die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Becky!
    I know I am in desperate need of some visiting time on all
    you gals blogs over at SOUS so that's what I am doing on this
    crazy beautiful Saturday! Sitting on the patio at my parents house
    after a walk around the park with my sisters...love days like today!
    Anyhow, I spent so time looking around here today and do you know
    that I started crafting in my kitchen! Well, the dining space which
    was so NOT for dining..LOL, but it worked and I felt lucky to have what I had. My FIL unexpectedly lost his job (after 40 something years) and so
    moved out and I got my own room! =) So I really enjoyed all the photos
    you shared!
    And the projects...just LOVE! I think you have such a unique and fun style with you projects. I do always love coming by!

    Hope you are enjoying the weekend you were so happy to have arrive! Big hugs to you hun!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards! Such clever ways to use that die... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your cards....you are the queen of color and layering!

    ReplyDelete