Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Creative Sketches: January Sketch

It's the 16th and that means a new Sketch Challenge at My Creative Sketches! Since I was so lucky to be asked to be a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook this month, I used my kit on this month's sketch.
 
 
And this is the fun sketch we are playing with this time around...
 
 
I rumpled up the ribbon in the kit along the top of my patterned papers to add some dimension.
  


 
I rotated the sketch so that my title could go on the bottom. Try it! Turn a sketch around or flip it to get a unique look!

 
This is the amazing kit I got to play with this month. Most of the products I used on my layout come from the Carta Bella and Teresa Collins goodies in the kit.
 
 
If you would like to play along, link your layout up HERE by February 14th for a chance at an amazing prize and to be featured on the My Creative Sketches blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
~Becky
 

1 comment: