Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Growing in Unity Day 1

Happy Monday Friends!
 
To say that I am excited to be a Growing in Unity gal is week would be an absolute understatement!!! For those of you who are regulars to my blog you know I am a HUGE Unity fan so getting to play with my large collection of Unity Stamps this week is going to be awesome :)
 
I'm starting off the week with a two-for. I couldn't decide if I wanted to make a Baby Boy card or a Baby Girl card with this adorable Ark stamp so I ended up making both.
 
 
I have had this Itty Bitty set called Two by Two for quite a while but I hadn't got around to using it yet so it felt good to get it inked up.
 
 
 The sentiment that comes with the Ark image didn't really suit my card so I used a different one from the July 2010 Kit of the Month 'Happily Ever After'   
 
 
PRIZE TIME!! 2 CHANCES TO WIN!!!
I'm giving away a little blog candy! I have a Leopard Print embossing folder from Darice and the Memories 6x6 paper pad from Teresa Collins to give away to 1 lucky friend who comments on my blog this week!
 
and Unity is generously giving away 2 Itty Bitties of your choice to a commenter on my blog this week. So make sure you stop by daily and leave a comment for more chances to win!!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Reading your kind comments makes my day :)
until tomorrow,
~Becky

32 comments:

  1. What adorable baby cards! You created a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you "growing with Unity" Becky! Love your cards as always! and love Unity ... couldn't be a better combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the little Noah's Ark stamp!! Such cute cards you made with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. love everything about your cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design of your cards and how you added the wee bit of trim to the little girl card. Congratulations on being Unity Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are adorable! Great paper and color choices to go with that sweet stamp!
    Looking forward to seeing all your creations for your GIU week! I'm new to your blog and delighted to find you! Thanks for offering the bonus blog candy too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky,

    I love that u made a boy and a girl card...such fun and I love the colors you chose! Fantastic cards...and congrats on being a Growing with Unity Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards! Love the layout and the image is wonderful! Congrats on being this weeks GIU gal! Can't wait to see what you create with Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your baby designs are so sweet. I haven't seen that stamp. I like how you made each a little different but just as precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coloring and the layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on being the GIU gal this week! LOVE your super adorable card! I've never seen this Itty Bitty but it's the cutest thing. love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you colored this sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen that ark stamp. It is so sweet. Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stamp...cute for baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both designs are precious, Becky! Looking forward to your GIU inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both of these cards. I am looking forward to your creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww---Love those cards! Great job! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are cute. I love how just coloring a little different and changing the paper makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Precious! Two so very different cards just by changing papers and colors. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  21. woah! how super cute are these cards?? VERY! love the colors and the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  22. What cute cards! Love that you made a girl and boy one! From one Canuck to another!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh how super cute! Love the male and female versions of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh goodness, these are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww, these are both so stinkin' cute! It was fun to see both a girl and a boy version. As a mom of 3 boys I am a little partial to the boy one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Getting caught up on things, so I am just getting here to check out posts, but wow! If they are all like today's I can't wait. These are so sweet, the coloring is perfect and I love that you did two versions!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this card! I never saw that stamp set over at Unity-I will have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute cards!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. The wood planks on the boy one are perfect--are they gopher wood like on the ark? :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOL I too have many Unity stamps that I haven't gotten around too. But I hope to use them more when I get back home this week. I think both cards are cute. But the boy card is my fav. Because of the papers. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete