Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Scrapping Nook April Sketch

It's the first of the month and I have the new sketch from the Scrapping Nook to share with you. First off, here is the layout I created with the sketch...
 
 
And here is the sketch we were playing along with. If you just stumbled across this post you can check out how the rest of the Nook team interpreted the sketch here.

Here are some close ups going clockwise around my layout.
 
 
I used pretty much all Echo Park collections for this layout. I mixed and matched the collections.

 
I did use a few other random letter stickers and buttons but I'd say 90% of this is various Echo Park.


 
Well that is it for me. I'd love it if you'd give me a shout out and tell me why you scrapbook!?!?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Becky

3 comments:

  1. I love all the little bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I too, am a big EP fan!
    Probably singly my favorite company for paper! For sure!
    So that alone would make me love this!
    Plus the design (the sketch) and what you made, are just too cool!

    Hum, why I scrapbook? Good question. For me, I think its a need to
    be creative and mix that with my love of color and taking pictures...
    that could pretty much be it! =)

    Ok...off to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becky,What an awesome take on the sketch! Loving all the sweet details and embellishments. Great papers too!!
    And....wow, thankyou so much for your kind words on my SOUS post...You made my day!

    ReplyDelete