Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Memories Captured

I've been playing with my box of goodies from Fancy Pants Designs and today I have a few projects to share with you that I made using the Memories Captured collection.
 
 
I made a layout of some of the faces that my little man used to make when he was a little baby. He was always so frowny and grumpy looking. I was so happy when he outgrew that phase as he is a happy little guy now!

 
I just love the chalk labels they are so fun! I used my Milky Way White Galaxy Marker to do the write lettering on my label.


 
On my card I brightened it up by bringing in some of the peachy/pinks that are in this collection.

 
The card came together really quickly since I used on of the chalkboard themed spots as the centerpiece. Some stickers and a few die cut stars finished it off :)

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out my Memories Captured projects.
 
 
Have a great day!
~Becky
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment