Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Sketch Challenge at MCS

hello!  It's time to reveal the March Sketch at My Creative Sketches
 
First, here is my layout. I used the fun, bright and colorful WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY collection from FANCY PANTS DESIGNS.
 
And here is this month's sketch. I'm not sure why, but this one had me stumped for quite some time, but in the end I am happy with how my layout came together.
 
 
Here are a few close ups of the details...
 
 
 
Rather than the little banner below the photo as the sketch suggested, I wrapped twine around the bottom of the photo and put the title there in place of the flags.
 
 
 
I would love to see your interpretation of the sketch!  Come play along at My Creative Sketches for your chance at this fabulous prize!  Click HERE for details and inspiration from the rest of the design team! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your kind comments!
 
~Becky

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! Super cute little one too!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete