Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

MCS Sept Kits REVEAL!!!

It's REVEAL DAY!
She has done it again.

Yep, My Creative Scrapbook owner Pam Rangel has knocked it out of the ballpark again with a fabulous lineup of kits for September.  Just wait until you see all of the beautiful things that Pam and the design team have prepared for you.
Presenting the September My Creative Scrapbook kits:
September 2014 Main Kit
--------------------
September 2014 Creative Kit
--------------------
 
September 2014 Limited Edition Kit
*Limited numbers available*
--------------------
September 2014 Album Kit 

That is not all... check back for the Add-ons to be added to our website mid-month.

--------------------

If you might want need to have these kits, we encourage you to hurry over to our website and reserve yours before they're all gone.

While you're on the website, we hope you'll take a few moments to soak up the amazing inspiration in our design team gallery.

--------------------

Once again, we have fabulous guest designers this month!
 
Returning Guest Designer
Wendy Antenucci

Hi my name is Wendy Antenucci and I am from FL.  I am married to my wonderful hubby of 14 years and we have 6 kids, ranging from 12-11 months.  I started scrapbooking shortly after my first child was born in 2002.  I am a SAHM and homeschooler so I tend to scrap during my kids rest time; it helps clear my mind and get me through the rest of the day.  My style has developed, over the years, until I am confidant to say I am a scrapper that adores white space with lots of layers and I am always on the lookout for the perfect way to embellish my pages that connect with the memory I am telling.  I design for Bella Blvd and Simple Stories.  I have been published in Creating Keepsakes, Cards, Create, Scrapbook Trends, Scrap365, PaperCrafts & Scrapbooking, Scrapbook & Cards Today and various online publications.
You can find me:

--------------------

Guest Designer
Kim Watson
 
Kim Watson lives on a mountainside with her family, in the beautiful seaside suburb of Kommetjie just outside of Cape Town, South Africa. She is married to her best friend who is ever patient with her need to mess with paper & glue, as well as have a camera present whenever possible. Her sweet children & life next to the ocean surrounded by nature, give her an endless source of content for her pages, which she describes as being full of texture, layers, color & not forgetting her trademark stitching. She has enjoyed the privelege of scrapbooking professionally for 7 years, designing for American Crafts, Carta Bella Papers, Pink Paislee, Bella Boulevard, Cocoa Daisy kits, Creating Keepsakes magazine for 5 years as a Dream Team member, and 4 years with Fancy Pants Designs. 
Kim loves more than anything knowing that the time & love put into her scrapbook pages will help her children remember how good their childhoods are & that even the ‘not so good times’ leave us with lessons learnt & wisdom gained.
Watch for Kim's designs to be revealed later this month!

--------------------
Don't forget to visit our website to reserve your kits and to see our design team gallery for oodles of samples!
--------------------
Also, we hope you'll join our sketch challenge (beautiful prize package involved)!

No comments:

Post a Comment